Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waiting for spring

After spending 3 months of two different operations and confined to my home
I can hardly wait till spring arrives and my strength is back 100%..My flying
friend called this am and wanted to know if I was interested in flying around
the county for one hour...I had to turn him down as I didn't want to have any
problems (health wise) while flying around..My duddy said he would just slap
me around and not worry about it...he said I could take the plane off the
ground..if I liked ..but the last time we had a cross wind and that makes
your heart rate jump.....Anyway this is my first entry in my blogg and I hope
in the near future and will put some pics in..."Flying High on Life.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you writing on your blog. T

    ReplyDelete