Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching up

Well here it is coming up to the end of July.Summer here is great with hardly no humiditity however it is very dry,hopefully it will rain soon.We just got our 1975 TR 6 back after getting a new clutch put in ...We really don't put a lot of miles on it but it was sitting in the garage with
no clutch since last fall...I had a black tunnel top for it that needed to be fitted properely as
we have a roll bar and it required some cutting and sewing...friend of mine has a 75 Tr 6 and had a extra clutch so we traded one for the other and saved $400..
I had a Chemical Stress Test few week back and my Doctor said it would be ok to get involved with the Cardiac Wellness program here in Leamington. I started the program today.Program is for 6 mths. twice weekly..start at 9 and home by 10:30 am...I think it will be good for me.You have a choice of weights,walking ....most walk for 20 laps around the track..they take your pulse and twice while walking and blood pressure after your cool down work out..The warm up and the cool down seems to put more on the heart then the walking ...heart rate stayed the same after 20 min of walking..

1 comment: